Peter C. Sisson
Peter merged his elder law practice with Ahrens DeAngeli Law Group in 2014, bringing decades of experience helping seniors and their families provide for their changing legal, financial, and health care needs.
Peter is formerly the principal of Sisson and Sisson, the Elder Law Firm, PLLC.
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, St. Louis (1988)
- B.A., English, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana (1982)
Other Professional Designation:
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Accredited Veteran Attorney
Professional Memberships and Civic Activities:
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Past service on the board of directors for numerous local and national organizations, including the Idaho Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association, SunHealth Behavioral Systems, The Better Way Coalition, The Idaho Quality of Life Coalition and The Life Care Planning Law Firms Association.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- California (inactive)
- Montana (inactive)
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Veteran’s Claims Court
- U.S. District Court — District of Idaho
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals