Michelle is an associate with Ahrens DeAngeli Law Group. Michelle graduated in the top ten percent of her class from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, also receiving a bachelor’s degree in German, graduating cum laude and as a Renaissance Scholar for excellence in two diverse fields of study.
She spent six months studying at the Albert-Ludwigs University in Freiburg, Germany before going on to receive her juris doctorate from the University of Notre Dame Law School. Following law school, she spent two years clerking for the Honorable Thomas Hollenhorst and the Honorable William Bedsworth at the California Courts of Appeals in Riverside and Santa Ana.
Michelle spent numerous years as a sole practitioner before joining a national company assisting taxpayers in resolving disputes with the IRS. She currently practices estate planning and asset protection.
Michelle loves to keep her hands busy and rarely can be found without a cross stitch project nearby. She lives with her husband, two sons, dog, lizards, and a large menagerie of other assorted animals. Michelle survives by consuming coffee. Lots of coffee..
- J.D., University of Notre Dame Law School (2008)
- B.S., Business Administration with emphasis in General Financial Management, University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, cum laude, Renaissance Scholar (2004)
- B.A., German, University of Southern California, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, cum laude, Renaissance Scholar (2004)
Professional Memberships and Civic Activities:
- Taxation, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Idaho State Bar Association
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Idaho & California
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of California
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of California
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Federal District Court for the Central District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Tax Court